Ogawa Ogawa Limited Edition Spring Coffee is a "drip-type" coffee where you can enjoy a cup of aromatic coffee without using any special equipment.
Limited Edition Spring Coffee is a blended coffee with the image of a bouncy heart in the balmy spring sun and the warming feeling of the cherry blossom season. Taking advantage of the Soft Aroma and Gentle Sweetness of Brazilian coffee beans, it has a Mellow flavor.
Ogawa Coffee Shop was founded in Kyoto in 1952 as a coffee shop specializing in coffee culture, and Caters to customers' demanding needs and diversity.
Instructions: (How to Brew) Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" your favorite Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You cab also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Manufacturer: Ogawa Coffee Co., Ltd. A1 75 Nishikyogoku Kitashokaicho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Japan
Ingredients: Coffee beans (raw bean producing country: Brazil, Guatemala, etc.)
Size: Height: 20 cm. Width: 11 cm. Depth: 9 cm. Weight: 100 grams (10 grams x 10 Packets)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.