Key Coffee "Drip On" Variety Pack Premium Drip Coffee is a selection of individually packaged single serving coffee packets. Relax and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, choose your flavor to match your mood. Fresh brewed coffee conveniently made any time and any place.
Conveniently packaged (Ground Coffee in filter, drip bag, filter bag) and ready to brew right in your own favorite coffee cup.
This popular drip-on variety pack is packed with "SINCE1920 BLEND". For a Limited Time you can try the gorgeous taste of "SINCE 1920 BLEND" released to commemorate the 100th anniversary of KEY COFFEE! You can enjoy 5 different flavors to your liking.
* A Variety of Six Premium Key Coffee Blends:
1. Since 1920 Blend, No. 100 (Brazil, Colombia)
2. Key Coffee Toraja Blend, (Indonesia, Mexico)
3. Special (Colombia and Brazil)
4. Mocha (Ethiopia and Colombia)
5. Mellow Blend (Colombia, Brazil)
* Although we make every effort to keep the varieties up to date, please note that KEY Coffee may change them suddenly without notice.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" your favorite Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You cab also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Manufacturer: Key Coffee Co., Ltd., 2-34-4 Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8705
Size: Height: 15 cm. Width: 9.5 cm. Depth: 6.5 cm. Weight: 40 grams (5 packs x 8 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.