(UCC) Gold Special "Special" Blend Ground Coffee. It is a very popular coffee characterized by a Sweet Aroma and Rich Flavor. Confidently made by UCC pursuing a sense of taste that remains fresh cup after cup. Coffee that is chosen by those who want to drink plenty of tasty coffee that everyone loves.
Brazilian Coffee Beans as a base, it features a Sweet Aroma and Flavorful Richness. Rich in Brazilian body texture, a Savoriness like almonds that goes well with cookies.
New "Tasty Dripper" to brew to the coffee as your pour with time, to bring out the Full Rich Flavor and Aroma.
Made from High Quality Coffee Beans from Brazil and Colombia.
Instructions: (How to Brew). Follow these simple steps to "Drip Brew" your favorite Coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the Packet.
4. Place and Fold the Holder Handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
You cab also visit our "Brewing Drip Coffee Packets" page for complete instructions with pictures.
Nutrition: (Serving Size 8g extracted in about 140ml Boiling water), Calorie : 3kcal, protein : 0.3g, Lipid : 0g, carbohydrate : 0.5g, Salt equivalent : 0-0.003g
Ingredients: Coffee Beans
Size: Height: 23 cm. Width: 14.5 cm. Depth: 12.5 cm. Weight: 120 gram package (15 Packets x 8 grams)
Disclaimer: Japanese Green Tea Shops strives to display the latest product information on our site, but the product specifications (Capacity, Package Design, Ingredients, Country of origin, etc.) may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances. For this reason, the product information that is actually delivered may differ from the product information displayed on our site. Please be sure to check the product label and precautionary statement of the delivered product before use. If you need more detailed product information, please contact the manufacturer.