Brewing Drip Coffee Packets
Here are some useful tips for brewing Ground Coffee Packets . These packets are a very convenient way to brew a cup of coffee, especially when you don't have time to make a whole pot, or when you just want to have a single cup of fresh great tasting coffee.
1. Tear open the package of Individual Single cup Packages.
2. Open the Individual package and remove the filter packet of Coffee.
3. Tear along the dotted line and remove the top of the packet.
4. Place the filter packet over the top of a normal sized Coffee cup and place the holder handles over the edges of your cup.
5. Carefully pour hot water over the Coffee Grounds a little at a time.
6. Fill the Coffee Cup near to the rim of the cup.
7. When the Filter Packet is removed, the level in the cup will go down.
♦ The outer packaging makes a great holder for the Individual packages. (1)
♦ When opening the Individual packages, be careful not to tear the Filter Packet inside. (2)
♦ Gently shake Coffee Grounds to the bottom of the Filter Packet before tearing off the top. (3)
♦ Warm Coffee Cup before placing the Ground Coffee Filter Packet over the Coffee Cup. (4)
♦ Cardboard can be folded back to make Filter Packet fit firmly on the top of Coffee Cup. (4)
♦ Pour the hot water over the grounds slowly, and be careful not to overfill the Filter Packet. (5)
♦ Fill the Coffee Cup to the rim. It's OK to let the coffee reach the Filter Packet. (6)
♦ Be careful..it's HOT! Allow the remaining water in the Filter Packet to drip into the cup. (7)